Stamps Health Services Monitoring Coronavirus
Select the COVID-19 tile on the https://services.gatech.edu page. Note that you will need to login to view the information provided by that tile.
- Continuity Self Service
- Guidance for Students on Academic Continuity
- Academic Continuity Resources for Faculty and Instructors
- Business Continuity Resources for Staff
Accessing Georgia Tech Resources From Off-Campus
Security Tips for Working from Home on Personal Equipment (requires login)
- ECE VLab / VM (no need to connect to VPN): access from https://mycloud.gatech.edu (“light version”) or through the Citrix Receiver/Workspace software
- BlueJeans does NOT require VPN. You will get better performance while not on the VPN
- Georgia Tech VPN: https://anyc.vpn.gatech.edu
- How do I get started with the Campus VPN?
- Many of Georgia Tech’s and ECE’s resources are only available remotely from the Georgia Tech VPN service
- If you connect to a VLab resource listed above, there is no need to login to the Georgia Tech VPN service
- OIT provides several FAQs about the VPN service
- ECE Remote Desktop
- Academic Continuity Resources for Faculty/Staff (requires login)
- Faculty Guidance for Remote Teaching (requires login)
- Keep Teaching: Tools to Ensure Academic Continuity
- Canvas provides many tools for teaching courses: https://canvas.gatech.edu/
- Canvas has mobile apps for Teachers and Students
- Kaltura Capture will allow you to create lectures to upload to the My Media module of your course
- LinkedIn Learning videos (login to GT’s LinkedIn Learning service, then select a link below to view the video):
- Creating exams using Respondus 4.0 (Microsoft Windows only)
- OneNote Classroom has been added to Canvas. Please see links below on how to add the link to your course navigation as well as how to setup OneNote classroom in Canvas.
- To add OneNote in your course navigation links, follow the instructions at: https://guides.instructure.com/m/4152/l/57079-how-do-i-reorder-and-hide-course-navigation-links.
- The following video goes over how to setup the Class Notebook in Canvas: https://youtu.be/zx1zzxgy9fI?t=307.
- To conduct lectures remotely, you can utilize one of these virtual meeting platforms, record the session and upload to your Canvas site using the My Media module:
- Guide from the College of Sciences on Using Campus Technology Tools to teach your course remotely
- To conduct meetings remotely, you can utilize one of these virtual meeting platforms:
- Video Collaboration Tool Comparison Matrix
- BlueJeans: https://bluejeans.gatech.edu/
WebEx: http://webex.gatech.edu/WebEx is no longer available as of December 2021
- Microsoft Teams
- ECE Remote Desktop
Last revised on January 6, 2022.