The ECE Virtual Lab is a project that will allow students to access Georgia Tech and ECE licensed software remotely.
The ECE virtual pool now has 96 dedicated virtual machines for ECE.
If you have any questions, please be sure to check the Virtual Lab FAQs.
- The maximum connection time to a virtual desktop is limited to 16 hours. After 16 hours have elapsed, you will be logged out in order to provide fair access to other students.
- Should you stay disconnected for more than 8 hours from your desktop session (e.g. Citrix receiver disconnected), your session will be automatically logged out.
- Go to https://mycloud.gatech.edu
- Click on the Desktop that begins with ECE-.
- Your virtual machine will start in a new window
- When you are done working on the virtual machine, log off of Windows (Start menu > Log Off).
Last revised August 23, 2023.