To set up Office 365 email on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- If you previously had your Zimbra email on your iPhone/iPad/iPod then you will need to remove it first.
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Click on the Account > Delete Account
- Next you can add a new email account.
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange
- Fill in the appropriate fields for Exchange if you have these fields:
- Email: <your_GT_account_username>@gatech.edu (not firstname.lastname@example.org and not email@example.com)
- Domain: Leave Blank
- Username: <your_GT_account_username>@gatech.edu
- Password: Your GT account password
- Description: Exchange
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Click Next and choose what you want to sync and Click Save
Last revised January 25, 2016.