The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering participates as a STEM Department in the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching program for academic institutions (formerly, MSDNAA/DreamSpark/Imagine). Use your Georgia Institute of Technology Office 365 login credentials to Sign In. Once logged in, click on the Software link. You can return to the Education section of the Azure Portal by selecting All Services from the menu in the left pane, then Other > Education.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
- ECE WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE provide additional installation keys. Please use judgment before activating your installations.
- It is a violation of the program license to install software downloaded from Imagine on Institute-owned systems not associated with labs or instruction. Georgia Tech has a separate licensing agreement for Microsoft software being used in the department. If you need software for an Institute-owned computer, email help@ece.
Additional subscription benefits
With Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, you’ll continue to enjoy the same tools you’ve been using as part of Imagine. Plus, you’ll be able to:
- Manage and access software through a centralized online location that eliminates the need to maintain a webstore or an internal site.
- Provide your academic users with access to software and the Azure cloud platform through one online portal. Verified students can also get free access to Azure without a credit card, plus USD100 in credit.
- Give your academic users one-stop access to additional training and learning materials via Microsoft Learn.
Please see the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching FAQs.
Download Microsoft software for your personal machine
Last revised June 13, 2019.